The UMA community consists of tokenholders, financial engineers, product designers and developers. No matter which bucket you fall in, we're happy to have you join. Please reference the resources below to get started.
- Discord: jump in to ask questions, meet other UMA aficionados, collect bounties or participate in incentives programs.
- Twitter: official UMA protocol announcements and information.
- Medium: material on new updates and programs.
- Events: past events and presentations.
- Podcasts and Press: third party press and podcasts about UMA.
- Whitepapers and Blog Posts: official UMA whitepapers and additional reading materials.
- Farming opportunities: opportunities and tutorials to earn yield by using UMA protocol products.