Helper contract for contracts performing cross-domain communications
Compiler used: defined by inheriting contract Runtime target: defined by inheriting contract
constructor(address _messenger) (public)
- _messenger: Address of the CrossDomainMessenger on the current layer.
getCrossDomainMessenger() → contract iOVM_CrossDomainMessenger (internal)
Gets the messenger, usually from storage. This function is exposed in case a child contract needs to override.
sendCrossDomainMessage(address _crossDomainTarget, uint32 _gasLimit, bytes _message) (internal)
Sends a message to an account on another domain
- _crossDomainTarget: The intended recipient on the destination domain
- _message: The data to send to the target (usually calldata to a function with
- _gasLimit: The gasLimit for the receipt of the message on the target domain.
Enforces that the modified function is only callable by a specific cross-domain account.
- _sourceDomainAccount: The only account on the originating domain which is authenticated to call this function.