This section explains the UMA Subgraph and how to interact with it. The UMA subgraph indexes data from the UMA contracts over time. It organizes data about tokenholders, contracts, DVM requests, and more. The subgraph updates any time a transaction is made on UMA. The subgraph runs on The Graph protocol’s hosted service and can be openly queried.
- Mainnet Subgraph for financial contracts.
- Mainnet Subgraph for voting contracts.
- Kovan Subgraph for financial contracts.
- Kovan Subgraph for voting contracts.
- Source code for deployed subgraphs.
To learn more about querying a subgraph refer to The Graph’s documentation.