The current DVM parameters are as follows. The parameters can be adjusted via the introduction of a new UMIP.
Inflation percentage per vote: 0.05%
The token supply is inflated on each resolved vote. If the inflation rate is 5%, then that 5% is split pro rata amongst those who voted correctly. This means that on a per-voter basis, the rewards are >= 5% (i.e. you get more if fewer people vote).
This is the minimum % of tokens that need to participate in a vote for the vote to resolve and not be rolled to the next round of voting. This cannot be changed without upgrading Voting.sol.
Voting phase length: 24 hours
Commit and reveal are phases, so this means a round of voting will take twice as long as a phase. This cannot be changed without upgrading Voting.sol.
Contract tax rate per annum: 0.0%
Tax delay penalty per week: 0%
- To view a list of approved price identifiers, go here.
- To view a list of approved collateral types, go here.
- ExpiringMultiPartyCreator: 0xddfC7E3B4531158acf4C7a5d2c3cB0eE81d018A5
- ExpiringMultiPartyCreator (deprecated): 0xB3De1e212B49e68f4a68b5993f31f63946FCA2a6
- ExpiringMultiPartyCreator (deprecated): 0xad8fD1f418FB860A383c9D4647880af7f043Ef39
- ExpiringMultiPartyCreator (deprecated): 0xdebB91Ab3e473025bb8ce278c02361A3C4f13124